Integrated Management System Policy
In pursuance of the objective to become leading refinery in Middle and East Europe, Public Company PRIMORSK-BUNKER (hereinafter – the Company) manufactures quality products, acts openly and fairly, applies advanced practices of governance and observes the principles of social responsibility in its operations, increases the skills and culture of its employees, ensures adequate information security, focuses of environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
Activities of the Company are based on the values held by the companies within PRIMORSK-BUNKER Capital Group: Responsibility – we respect our customers, shareholders, the natural environment and local communities; Progress – we explore new possibilities; People – we are characterized by our know-how, teamwork and integrity; Energy – we are enthusiastic about what we do; Dependability – you can rely on us.
In all levels of its operations, the Company undertakes to:
1. Ensure prompt satisfaction of the needs of Customers by continuous observation, assessment and forecasting of market tendencies and delivery of products and provision of services that meet applicable standards;
2. Ensure high quality of products through ongoing improvement of technologies, enhance economic efficiency of production processes, ensure the growth of EBITDA and investment expenses for development, optimization of general and staffing costs, increase of cash flows;
3. Ensure compliance with all environmental, information security and personal data protection, occupational safety and health, legal and other requirements;
4. Monitor and reduce emissions and strive for continuous decrease of their impact on human health;
5. Improve working conditions and mitigate risks at work through ongoing improvement of risk assessment and occupational disease, occupational accident or other incident prevention methods, implementation of solutions in the area of ergonomics, ensure decrease of total recordable rate (TRR) of accidents. Ensure required level of preparedness for emergencies;
6. Ensure public access to information concerning the impact of Company’s operations on environment, safety and health of employees;
7. Ensure adequate and effective management of information developed and received by the Company, adequate level of information security with the aim to prevent any disturbances in operations due to disclosure of confidential information, publication or use without the observation of protection principles including by persons who are not authorized to have access to such; loss of integrity (unauthorized modification or destruction) or inaccessibility of information upon demand due to its loss or failure (disturbance) of systems;
8. Improve the skills and environmental awareness of the employees, promote involvement in measures aiming at satisfying Customer expectations, protecting the environment and improving the working conditions;
9. Constantly improve the Integrated Management System by ensuring measures necessary to increase the performance of this process and to take adequate corrective and preventive actions.
The Company operates on the basis of Integrated Management System implemented in compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management), OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety management), ISO 27001 (information security management).
The Company's Integrated Management System is continuously monitored and improved in cooperation with PRIMORSK-BUNKER. and PRIMORSK-BUNKER CG companies.